Saturday, January 26, 2013

Here Again

Here again from where I knew when
Can’t believe it begins and then
Heaven must have heard when I
Called your name you fell from the sky
                                                                                        
I can feel the rush of your wind
Through my mind my head starts to spin
Who would have known things happen fast
How things could be that was in the past

My heart’s now well sings starts to play
Just one note keeps the doctor away
Here again I think I can ask
Just one more day for this I can task

A plane writing things in the sky
Is it just for me to just catch my eye
Strange feeling feels out of sight
A cloud reveals things going right

Here again and since you came
Then again will I be the same
I have to know if you’re here to stay
Being here again this way

No comments: