Saturday, June 23, 2018

Cocoon 

Finally made it here
To this married room
Now let me just stay there
Right beside my groom


Let it march on through
Unlike it has before
Those petals under my feet
Just like a floral floor


Now that I have met you
Time honored circumstance
I have found you dear
This honored second chance


Like new wings taking flight
Closely knit divinely hewn
Soaring high unlike before
Wedded song of a different tune


Enveloped here right now
In this chosen place
This just belongs here
Staying in this space


My tether heaven here
Holding me so tight
Letting me know that everything
Is going to be alright


I’m wrapped in all this love
Not just a bride in June
This bond like silken threads
Tightly bound not ending soon


Just want to stay right here
Though it’s half past noon
Just let me stay right there
Wrapped in my tight cocoon

No comments: