Friday, December 28, 2012



Precious

One day I saw a baby
Perfect as to His accord
How I saw such majesty
Must be precious in the sight of the Lord

A child with tender delicacies
And such beauty I never saw
Touched me more especially
Like it never had before

Graced with such innocence
Love in every way
Blessed with things I can’t express
You don’t see every day

You are so precious to me
So precious you cannot be flawed
You must also be
Precious in the sight of the Lord

Eyes that melt so easily
A demeanor with all the charm
Wrapped with care protectively
In the safety of mother’s arm

Making motor sounds with lips
One smile my spirit soared
I know you must be
Precious in the sight of the Lord

Every mother should cherish
No father could afford
To be without such blessings
Precious in the sight of the Lord

No comments: